As you go about your business

Give an ear to the pleas of the Albinos in Tanzania

Wavy Words Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

** Jai Ho to A R


Slumdog Millionaire won 8 Oscars at 81st Oscar awards. But nevertheless the 2 Oscars that was bagged by my favorite music composer is a big highlight of the award function. I really got inspired through his speech n the function. Just check this out...

Rahman speech at Oscars

“All my life I’ve had a choice between hate and love, and I chose love, and now I’m here,” said Rahman. “There is a dialogue from an old Hindi film - “Mere paas ma hai” - which means I have nothing but a mother. My mother is here, I have her blessings. I am glad she could be here,” said Rahman.

Finally he said in Tamil, "God is Great and all credit goes to God"... It's such a nice feeling to experience for all of us. We should feel proud of him...

Congrats A R

No comments: